Dress pattern – AUDREY
Audrey is a short and loose fit dress pattern. With grown-on sleeves, it has initially been designed with long puff sleeves made in see-through fabric for a festive and delicate look. However, you can make it without sleeves and wear it just like that or with a top underneath, for a more office look. The high collar will keep your neck warm and cosy, while being wide enough to feel free to move. Audrey closes at the back with an invisible zip and small buttons on the collar. Sleeves are finished with tear-proof vents and end with sleeve cuffs. In addition, it has pockets!
The pattern includes:
- the A4 pattern (25 pages);
- the US letter pattern (25 pages);
- the A0 pattern (2 pages);
- a step by step instructions guide with detailed hand painted illustrations (12 pages).
All PDFs allow you to print the size(s) you need thanks to the layer functionality in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Quickview PDF patternDonna is a wrap blouse and dress pattern. Flowing and chic with its gathers starting from the neck, it ties at the neck and at the waist on one side of the body. Three sleeve finishes are possible: a simple sleeve, a sleeve with a box pleat, and a sleeve with ties. As a blouse version, you can wear it with jeans for a casual look, or with office trousers for a more professional look. As a dress, wear it by day or by night depending on the fabric you make it with. A wardrobe classic that you can wear again and again! The pattern includes:£11.00
- the A4 pattern (32 pages);
- the US letter pattern (32 pages);
- the A0 pattern (2 pages);
- a step by step instructions guide with detailed hand painted illustrations (11 pages).
Audrey is an intermediate level pattern with interesting details to sew, like the high collar or the invisible zip closure, as well as the gathers and tear-proof vents on the sleeves.
Measurements table (cm inches)
Height: 1.65m / 5’5”
Finished garment measurements (cm inches)
* Length between the top of the bust and the hem (once it is sewn).
- – Rosanna wearing the black dress: bust 91cm (36″) – waist 68cm (27″) – hips 94cm (37″) – 1.65m tall (5’5″). She is wearing size C.
- – Guadalupe wearing the aubergine dress: bust 97 (38”) – waist 79cm (31”) – hips 100cm (39½”) – 1.63m tall (5’4”). She is wearing size E.
Suggested fabrics (m yards)
Main fabric: medium weight like tartan, gabardine, velvet, tweed, denim, jacquard, silk, woolen crepe, triple crepe, heavy jersey.
- – 150cm wide fabrics: 1.20m / 1 ⅜yds (size A to F) or 1.90m / 2 ⅛ yds (size G to H)
- – 115cm wide fabrics: 2.20m / 2 ⅜yds (all sizes)
Sleeves for version #1: see-through fabric with more or less structure and drape like organza, voile, or georgette.
- – 150cm and 115cm wide fabrics: 50cm / 20”
Pockets: light weight lining fabric, in cotton or polyester. Pockets are a good opportunity to use your remnants!
- – 50cm x 60cm / 20” x 24”
- – Interfacing, lighter than your main fabric, for the collar except if the fabric you are using has already a good structure (approximately 30cm x 40cm / 12” x 16”);
- – Six 1cm / ⅜″ buttons for the sleeve version or two for the sleeveless version;
- – A 40cm / 16″ invisible zip.