- Quickview English, PDF patternAverse is not a classic circle skirt. It has seams following the curves of the hips. The fabric falling from the hips creates the illusion of pleats and gives a wonderful movement to the skirt. The skirt is worn at the waist thanks to a curved waistband and closes with an invisible zip. You can choose between a knee length and a midi length (for a base height of 1.65m or 5’’5). The pattern includes:£11.00
- the A4 pattern (30 pages);
- the US letter pattern (30 pages);
- the A0 pattern (2 pages);
- a step by step instructions guide with detailed hand painted illustrations (8 pages).