We sell our patterns worldwide, in English on this website and in French on camimade.com/fr.
You can pay securely by Visa, Mastercard and American Express or via your Paypal account. For additional security during your payment, you will be redirected to our partner page, Paypal, for this operation. After your payment has been made, you will be redirected back to Camimade site and view the payment confirmation.
When you buy a PDF pattern, you get access to 4 PDF files.
- The first file is the pattern in A4 sheets to print at home.
- The second file is the pattern in US letter format to print at home.
- The third file is the pattern in A0 sheets to print in a copy shop.
- Finally the last file is the detailed guide, with hand painted illustrations, to help you sew your garment.
Immediately after the payment is confirmed on our website, the PDF pattern files are available to download from up to 3 different locations:
- On the order confirmation page of Camimade website.
- On the order confirmation email. Please make sure you enter your email address correctly at the checkout stage.
- On your account, if you have created an account at the checkout page.
PDF patterns cannot be returned and refunded.
If there is a fault with the product though, we will send you an updated digital pattern to the email address provided at the checkout.
Camimade patterns are only in PDF format for the moment but we are hoping to launch them very soon in paper format.
Each pattern includes 8 different size options, similar to UK sizes 6 to 20, US sizes 2 to 16 or EU sizes 34 to 48.
However, the sizes are voluntarily called A, B, C, etc, to help you focus on your actual measurements instead of the size you think you should be in the ready-to-wear world. Given the wide variations in sizes between the different brands, sometimes the sizes don’t mean anything. We are inviting you to check the measurement table on our patterns to find if your size is covered.
Yes, seam allowances are included on all our patterns.
We are afraid this is not possible because our patterns are exclusively for personal domestic use.
We would love you to do so, and you can, provided each student purchases their own individual version.
Our patterns are exclusively for the use of the purchaser and are not to be reproduced, resold or shared in any form without our express permission.